uniden sellers close by

  • celticirishkeith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2009
      hi all,
      is there anywhere local that i can just go into the store and buy a uniden scanner,
      i'm in mastic beach n.y, any info will be greatly appreciated

      keith
    • Ken Abel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2009
        MODERATOR EDIT: Corporate RadioShack stores do not sell Uniden scanners. Some Dealer stores do.

        Try your local Radio Shack. But I would highly recommend Scanner Master
        (www.scannermaster.com) I recently bought a new BC346XT from them. Their
        prices are the best I could find and shipping was quick. I love this new
        scanner, coupled with FreeScan (http://scannow.org/download.htm) software it
        is GREAT.

        Ken