Re: [BC346XT] Uniden Bearcat BC346XT Scanner Onsale

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
      Universal Radio still does not have them. But thanks for the news. I will order one tomorrow.

      Dale

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
        That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
          I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.

          Joe M.

        • janfine@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
            Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
              True, but many times on international lists (and even on national lists)
              you have to "read through" poor grammar and spelling.

              Joe M.

              janfine@... wrote:
              > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.
              >

              > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
              >> I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.
              >>
              >> Joe M.
              >>
              >> JAN FINE wrote:
              >>> That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

            • AL
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 29, 2009
                Well compared to *list* price, it IS on sale and for sale at a store
                near you. why quibble lover semantics.

                AL

                janfine@... wrote:
                > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

              • dmascanning.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
                  Hi Paul,

                  Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?

                  Thanks,
                  Don, KE4JD

                • Ron H.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
                    protocal, explain, are you referring to the software ? or how you program the radio ?
                    --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "dmascanning.com" <radiodon9294@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Paul,
                    >
                    > Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?
                    >
                    > Thanks,