Re: [BC346XT] Is it this bad???? New Scanner, No scanning.

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
      Ship it to me. In return I will ship you a MUCH easier to use and learn scanner. Anything to help out a fellow scanner listener. The one I will send you does not have all that complicated "junk" on it. Your welcome.

      Dale

      I just received my new scanner a couple days ago. I'm ready to ship it back. What a mistake. Still haven't figured out how to make it scan something. Still haven't heard a word. Owner's Manual is all greek to me. I'm not interested in all the tech terms. All I want to do is punch in some frequencies or a range of frequencies and listen to them. I had a scanner before and all I did was enter a range of frequencies or individual frequencies. Can't even get off the ground with this one.
      Is there a beginner's guide for this?

    • Rob Chandler
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
        I bought a 346xt a few months ago and was having similar problems. I ended up buying some
        software called ProScan (there are others as well) and that helped a lot.

        Rob