"Pri" problem on 346-396XT

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
      On my local Motorola Type11 trunk systm i turn on the "pri" in group1 on the ID176, then i monitor the FD on ID1616 in group2, when there is a call on ID176 with "pri" activated it never reverts to ID1616 when in the "hold" mode??...What am i doing wrong....Thank You
    • Ubbe .
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        I belive it works as designed. If you choose to "hold" on a talkgroup the scanner will do that and not go to another group. It is only when scanner are in "delay" mode that it will check if groups with higher priority are active.

        Ubbe.