Uniden Bearcat BC346XT Scanner Onsale

  • mrwilmoth
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2009
      Well the uniden BC346XT is now onsale. Just picked one up myself:
      http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_Bearcat_BC346XT_Police_Scanner_p/10-501357.htm
      $219.95
    • Dale
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
        Universal Radio still does not have them. But thanks for the news. I will order one tomorrow.

        Dale

        Well the uniden BC346XT is now onsale. Just picked one up myself:
        http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_Bearcat_BC346XT_Police_Scanner_p/10-501357.htm
        $219.95

      • JAN FINE
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
          That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
            I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.

            Joe M.

          • janfine@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
              Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
                True, but many times on international lists (and even on national lists)
                you have to "read through" poor grammar and spelling.

                Joe M.

                janfine@... wrote:
                > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.
                >

                > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
                >> I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.
                >>
                >> Joe M.
                >>
                >> JAN FINE wrote:
                >>> That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

              • AL
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 29, 2009
                  Well compared to *list* price, it IS on sale and for sale at a store
                  near you. why quibble lover semantics.

                  AL

                  janfine@... wrote:
                  > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

                • dmascanning.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
                    Hi Paul,

                    Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?

                    Thanks,
                    Don, KE4JD

                  • Ron H.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
                      protocal, explain, are you referring to the software ? or how you program the radio ?
                      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "dmascanning.com" <radiodon9294@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Paul,
                      >
                      > Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?
                      >
                      > Thanks,