howto unblock the scanner?

  • viktorgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hi folks,

      I am new here and just thinking about buying this new Uniden toy.
      Could someone just clear the fog and kindly tell me is there any mod
      to unlock that 225-400 MHZ gap? I just need a simple answer like "yes" /
      "No" / "Will be available in the nearest future for sure".

      Thank you in advance.

      Vic.
    • dmccorm@charter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
        You can not unblock it, nor will Uniden update it. If you want the full Mil-air spectrum you will need a BCD396XT.