What do I do to handle re-banding?

  • ak7db
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2009
      Hi,
      Las Vegas SNACC system just went through re-banding last Tuesday. Do I need any kind of firmware upgrade for the 346XT or do I just need to find out the new freq info and program as a custom setup?

      Thanks,
      Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2009
        The XT models handle rebanding out of the box, and your latter guess is
        the correct answer.

        Joe M.