Program Elkhart County Indiana

  • rvlane1988
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 11:39 AM
      I need to know how to program BC346XT

      WHen i go to program system click and highlight new system is saids
      Select Sys Type what is Sys Type? anywhy which one should i chouse to program Elkhart County Indiana 46516? Please tell me how to program it give me every detail :)

      I need to know how to program Locations
      Elkhart County Indiana

      Thank you so much for reading this
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 1:59 PM
        If programming the county, select CONVENTIONAL. If programming the
        statewide trunked system select MOTOROLA TYPE II.

        Joe M.