Re: [BC346XT] Groups not showing up *FIXED

  • Roth Ritter
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
      I will, thanks Paul. As best I can remember I was adding a new group
      to the site in question and changing the GQK order of the last two
      groups at or around the time it began acting like this. I know that's
      not enough concrete info to help much, but I'll be better prepared
      next time.

      Dark Atmospheres / a s t r o p h o t o g r a p h y \
      http://www.darkatmospheres.com/astro

      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
        Thanks Joe, yes FreeScan is the one I remember running across.

      • dmascanning@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
          Hi Paul,

          You should have a clone of mine that I sent you on the other XT group. That is why I could not get priority to work.

          Don, KE4JD

          -------------- Original message from Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>: --------------