Re: [BC346XT] Groups not showing up *FIXED

    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
      If it happens again, contact me directly. I'd like to get a clone of your setup for study (I can provide the tool/instructions).

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
        I will, thanks Paul. As best I can remember I was adding a new group
        to the site in question and changing the GQK order of the last two
        groups at or around the time it began acting like this. I know that's
        not enough concrete info to help much, but I'll be better prepared
        next time.

        On Jul 4, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Paul Opitz wrote:

        > If it happens again, contact me directly. I'd like to get a clone of
        > your setup for study (I can provide the tool/instructions).

      • Roth Ritter
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
          Thanks Joe, yes FreeScan is the one I remember running across.

        • dmascanning@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
            Hi Paul,

            You should have a clone of mine that I sent you on the other XT group. That is why I could not get priority to work.

            Don, KE4JD

            -------------- Original message from Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>: --------------