Re: [BC346XT] Re: Groups not showing up *FIXED

  • Roth Ritter
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
      While we're on the subject of computer interfacing, what software is
      good for scanner programming? I'm new to scanner PC interfacing and
      I've seen one or two free apps out there but don't know anything about
      them.

      Dark Atmospheres / a s t r o p h o t o g r a p h y \
      http://www.darkatmospheres.com/astro

      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
        Right now, AFAIK you have two choices: FreeScan and ProScan. Soon you
        will have ARC-XT to add to that list, and somewhere down the road UASD,
        ScanControl, bcTool, and perhaps others.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
          If it happens again, contact me directly. I'd like to get a clone of your setup for study (I can provide the tool/instructions).

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
            I will, thanks Paul. As best I can remember I was adding a new group
            to the site in question and changing the GQK order of the last two
            groups at or around the time it began acting like this. I know that's
            not enough concrete info to help much, but I'll be better prepared
            next time.

            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
              Thanks Joe, yes FreeScan is the one I remember running across.

            • dmascanning@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 4, 2009
                Hi Paul,

                You should have a clone of mine that I sent you on the other XT group. That is why I could not get priority to work.

                Don, KE4JD

                -------------- Original message from Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>: --------------