981Re: [BC346XT] Car adapter

    Apr 29, 2014
      Current (mA) doesn't have to match - it only needs to be at least
      what the 346 requires or higher. It's the voltage (V) that has to match.

      Joe M.

      On Apr 29, 2014, at 10:38 PM, <vvdesertguy@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know of a good car adapter that will work for the BC346XT scanner? I had a power cord for the car but the MA was different than the specs of this scanner, the adapter burned out. It worked fine on my others scanners but does this scanner take a special car power adapter for it to work properly? I am using Alkaline AA batteries when portable (with the switch on no charge) and using the AC power cord adapter when at home. looking for a compatible car adapter power unit to power the scanner when traveling.

      Thank you all.....

      Steve K.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic