976RE: [BC346XT] Trunked or Conventional?

    Apr 28, 2014

      I’m in Canada; Free Scan worked fine for me in loading the trunked channels in my city.

      From: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BC346XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of One Thing
      Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 4:53 AM
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BC346XT] Trunked or Conventional?

      I'm in Fresno County California.  I purchased this new back in 2010, however where I lived in N. California I couldn't pick up anything.  I got the Premium with RadioReference.com and couldn't use it.  Now that I'm down here I programed each channel with FreeScan.   It's working fine, but I used Conventional.   Would it be worth it to drop $15 and try and use Trunked?  Am I missing anything big by not using Trunked?

      For the most part, I'm just glad that after sitting in an unopened box for 4 years the thing still works.

      Thanks

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic