972Re: [BC346XT] Custom Search

  • Steveooh
    Apr 28 3:20 PM
      Thank you Joe, I just now tried it and still no hits. I tried auto, NFM and FM to no avail. The preprogrammed service band search works perfectly and picks up all the active frequencies but nothing for the custom search function. hmmm

      Steve K.

      On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 2:33 PM, MCH <mch@...> wrote:

      Try fm rather than AUTO since your band plan may be set incorrectly.

      Joe M.

      On Apr 28, 2014, at 4:47 PM, <vvdesertguy@...> wrote:

      For some reason when I created a custom search on 800mhz it doesn't seem to pick up anything while searching. I have c-ch off and all other settings on auto. If I stop the search using hold button and scroll manually through the frequencies, I can hear control channels and voice channels but nothing at all when I am searching. Any Ideas?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic