967Trunked or Conventional?

  • One Thing
    Apr 28, 2014
      I'm in Fresno County California.  I purchased this new back in 2010, however where I lived in N. California I couldn't pick up anything.  I got the Premium with RadioReference.com and couldn't use it.  Now that I'm down here I programed each channel with FreeScan.   It's working fine, but I used Conventional.   Would it be worth it to drop $15 and try and use Trunked?  Am I missing anything big by not using Trunked?

      For the most part, I'm just glad that after sitting in an unopened box for 4 years the thing still works.

      Thanks
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic