      Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 9:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [BC346XT] New To Group and Scaners also Need Help?

      If you want a portable high-end the new Uniden BCD-436HP is excellent.

      You should also consider the Uniden Homepatrol-1.

      Both set up in 5 minutes. No knowledge of scanner programming is needed.

      There are discussions and demos on

      ML

      From: pmanu44@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:42:48 -0700

      Much of Phoenix is digital, which cannot be received by the BC346XT. Please advise what specific agencies you want to monitor. Referencing the specific systems at http://radioreference.com/apps/db will be a great help in assisting you.