965edacs multisite help

  • tnt8453
    Apr 7, 2014
      Hello All,

      i live in city with multisite (3 to be precise)  Edacs analog system most of time talk-groups are bind to specific site (i.e. east region dispatch to site 1, west region dispatch to site 3)  however I've observed sometimes talk-group are shared across different sites (i.e. VIP escort) now problem is I've configured talk groups to sites and when i select any site i can only hear conversation from that site how can i configure/set my scanner to listen seamless  conversation when talk group user(i.e. VIP escort) roam across different region & sites?

      TIA