      Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 11:45 PM
      Subject: RE: [BC346XT] New To Group and Scaners also Need Help?

      Wow, looks like most of Phoenix is digital. Seems like I wasted a lot of money for this BC346XT that I can't program. Oh well, live and learn. Is there a digital unit available that does not take a programming degree to operate?

      Thanks for your good advice.

      Larry in Phoenix

      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      From: pmanu44@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:42:48 -0700

      Much of Phoenix is digital, which cannot be received by the BC346XT. Please advise what specific agencies you want to monitor. Referencing the specific systems at http://radioreference.com/apps/db will be a great help in assisting you.