956Re: [BC346XT] New To Group and Scaners also Need Help?

    Apr 4, 2014
      Much of Phoenix is digital, which cannot be received by the BC346XT. Please advise what specific agencies you want to monitor. Referencing the specific systems at http://radioreference.com/apps/db will be a great help in assisting you.

      From: Larry Steller <larrysteller@...>
      To: "BC346XT@yahoogroups.com" <bc346xt@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 1:46 PM
      Subject: RE: [BC346XT] New To Group and Scaners also Need Help?
      I have a new BC346XT that needs to be programmed for Phoenix, Arizona. The instructions are difficult to follow. Is there anyone in the Phoenix area familiar with this model? If so, would anyone with programming skills be interested in programming this unit? If so, give me a call at 602-439-2085 to arrange. I live in Glendale and would travel a reasonable distance to have this unit programmed.

      Thanks, Larry
      To: bc346xt@yahoogroups.com From: shriver28@... Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:54:57 -0500 Subject: [BC346XT] New To Group and Scaners also Need Help?
      New to this group here
      I live in mountain home ark. having trouble loading channels into scanner
      not sure how to fix problem?

      Steven Shriver

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic