941Re: [BC346XT] Selecting One Frequency Question

  • Maggie OConnor
    Jan 18, 2014
      Sorry..
      I agree it would be confusing if I did that - but your message below kind of
      showed the "levels" and you seemed to have one higher than I have.. (System)
      What I know is that I have a
      GROUP1
      and under that is
      MAIN and
      MAIN2

      Under MAIN I have a bunch of individual frequencies, and I wish I had a way
      to get to any given one when I want to.

      In my last post I described what's showing on my scanner right now while
      it's on "HOLD" at the one "frequency" (which I think was called a channel
      on the old scanners) that I want to be able to get to at any time. Also, I
      asked "how do I assign the number keys?"

      Please let me know what info I am not providing - and I will.
      Very sorry.