92Systems & scanning?

  • roth_ritter
    Jul 1, 2009
      Hi all, I'm in the process of digesting the questionable documentation (in my opinion) for this scanner for the first time and have most of the essentials ironed out with exception to one problem. I've created 2 new systems which scan and work as they should, but for some reason there is one of the preset systems included when I scan my 2 created systems. I'm not sure how to disable it from scanning? Probably a simple concept but I'm having trouble finding it. Any tips? In the mean time, I'll keep digging. Thanks -
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic