912Re: Quick Programming Steps for a BC346XT

  • capt_clint
    Aug 25 6:29 AM
      There is no simple approach with modern scanners. This is as simple as it gets: http://marksscanners.com/346XT/346xt.shtml#program%20conv%20system Don't bother with options. After creating a system, see Creating Groups. Then see Programming Frequencies/IDs, Conventional Frequency
      For Conventional, you need to create a system, and then at least 1 group under that system. Think of systems as main folders on a PC. Groups are sub folders under the system. For the sake of simplicity, all you need is 1 system, and then you can put all 100 freq's in one group. Trunking systems are similar, but more involved.

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "donwenrob" <donwenrob@...> wrote:

      > My elder neighbor just got a BC346XT scanner and asked me if I could program in about 100 frequencies for him. I am not a scanner person and really don't want to read the manual. Can you provide me a quick 1-2-3- step guide to do this please??? Txs.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic