      From: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BC346XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      tnt8453
      Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 12:31 PM
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BC346XT] Re: Pretty good batteries

      yes uptime is approx 5-6 hrs on full charged 2500mAh batteries best thing is
      BC346XT will recharge batteries when it is pluged to ac mains/car plug
      really helpful feature

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "garbonzo42" <garbonzo42@...> wrote:

      > When I ordered my BC346XT I also ordered 8 Eneloop 2500mAh high capacity
      batteries from Amazon.com. They are pre-charged and have worked great right
      out of the package. I did not measure how much time I got out of the first
      3, but it seemed like longer than 4 hours of listening. Anyway, I'm please
      with these batteries and thought users might want to know of the experience.
      You can also get battery cases with them to keep the batteries in when not
      being used.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic