888Talk group Ida and system Ids

  • fivesolas2004
    May 15, 2013
      I am scanning Muskogee regional communications system found at http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=4416#sites

      I have it scanning ALL the blue, red, and black freqs listed for Columbus

      It is set to search and store Ids

      Several Ids that are found are not listed at above web page. Is there a way to look them up or must I listen to them and play detective?

      Also, I'm having trouble understanding which regional trunking systems sites go with what talk groups below. I know that you should check to see of you can hear the red or blue freqs for data traffic in conventional mode, and I hear nothing on several of then other sites OTHER THAN Columbus and I hear no data period. I'll assume I'm to far away to listen to them because there's not sound on those data channels?

      Thanks for all your help. I bought a home patrol and returned it because it would pick the wrong site for ft Benning, and would not let me manually pick the site for Benning without the extreme upgrade.. No way I'm investing $600 in a scanner..

      Thanks for your help again!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic