885Re: How do you change which city you want to listen to?

  • mindingourownbusiness2013
    May 10 3:15 PM
      Would you share a different way to program it? So, if I understand right, even though I have 4 different cities loaded under different names, I am scanning all 4 of them, they way I have done it? Is this right?