872Re: edcs questions

  • tnt8453
    Mar 18 10:45 AM
      thanks for help guys really feels nice that someone is there to guide

      well unfortunately system i want to listen to is not in us and no data available officially :(( I've to do some reverse engg to find out LCN's & Site frequency mapping its challenging task and i'm on it.
      well i think most challenging part is to find out right LCN no's
      i've BC346XT and yaesu vx3r capable of listing to 800MHz band can someone guide me how to find out right LCN no with help of scanner and wideband receiver ?

      TIA

      regards
      tnt8453