870Re: [BC346XT] edcs questions
- Mar 17, 20131) No.
3) Not easily with the BC346XT. But if it is in the USA and is not a federal
system, you can usually tell from the FCC license.
From: tnt8453 <rajagashe@...>
Sent: Sun, March 17, 2013 1:13:05 PM
Subject: [BC346XT] edcs questions
trying to configure 3 site edacs system on BC346XT from scratch
i know most of frequencies by conventional scan but need to clear few doubts
hope edacs expert can shed some light on below questions and help me to
1) is it mandatory for LCN to start with number 1?
2) is it mandatory for LCN to be sequence i.e. 1-2-3-4-5-6
3) in multisite edacs network is it possible to identify somehow which frequency
belongs to which site where such information is not available/published?
thanks in advance
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>