865RE: [BC346XT] Re: Trying again

    Mar 1 2:45 PM
      You can download MS Excel spreadsheets for both conventional and trunked
      systems, but I forget from where I got mine.

      From: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BC346XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      sk8mv@...
      Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 7:40 AM
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BC346XT] Re: Trying again

      I finally got mine to work pretty well. What I did was get rid of
      everything and start from scratch. Then I did just one system and started
      playing with it. I found if you try one new thing at a time it helps figure
      it out. I also used the pc with Freescan in the virtual mode makes it
      easier to see and understand whats going on. I gradually added newer
      systems. Also, helps to layout a plan on paper so you remember what u set
      each QK to. Keep us posted on your progress. I will also post if I find
      any ah ha ... stuff.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic