      From: xrboys@... <xrboys@...>
      Subject: [BC346XT] Re: Trying again
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 8:10 PM

      Thanks for your help and encouragement. I'm making a little headway, but
      still can't get any GQK to toggle, tried holding the F, tapping the F,
      watching for the flashing F screen icon, watching for the solid F screen
      icon. It says to select the system that the group resides in, press the F
      button and the group number using the keypad but by the time I do that it
      has scanned to a different system so it's too late. Tried using the Hold
      key but that didn't work either.

      I'll keep chipping away at it. Trying to meet with a local next week and I
      think that will help a lot.