      From: dataman60435
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:05 AM
      Subject: [BC346XT] 346 custom search problem

      This morning turning on the 346 it received the CC's in my custom search on 866-898 for three minutes then nothing, on my 470-471 search it receives nothing while my 396 is stopping all over the band...I noticed in the "service search" of any type it stops on nothing...Our ham repeater is within 1 mile of my location, the 396 locks on the active 146.82 immediatly, the 346 scans past it....I will be returning it to the dealer i purchased it for a exchange...Also, Jan, or anyone , do you have the TX for Uniden where i can speak with someone...Thank You....PS: Im very discouraged that after many Uniden purchases i get NO response from UPMAN.....