      From: MCH
      Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 12:08 PM
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BC346XT] Turning a Site or Group on and off

      To enable/disable Groups, you must be scanning the system you want to
      change, then hit FUNCTION 2.

      To exit any menu item, hit the L/O button.

      Joe M.

      Maggie OConnor wrote:
      > Thanks guys – well – your thoughts got me close – but in the end I am a little bit more messed (!)
      > I tried to push the F+2 when it was scanning – and it does nothing.. so I did “hold” and then did the F+2 and it wanted me to enter a group (or ID or something) named 2. I don’t know how to “back” out of anything – but – in the midst of that – now my scanner isn’t scanning either of “my” groups, it’s scanning “Atlanta” and I can’t make it go back to mine.. BUT ALSO – this is reminding me that I must have been “highlighted” on one of my groups and then pushed down on the “action” knob on top – and somehow that’s how I turned my other group/main off – but meantime, now I’m stuck in Atlanta and I can’t even get back to my groups.. UGH! I hate this scanner! But – I desperately await your help.. Luckily, I bought a used 245 when the speaker went on my old one.. so at least I have that one working – so no rush – but I would like to get this back to my two groups.. I see what you folks write and do all this cool stuff �
      �� but I’ll be happy to just have my two groups working.. so – under MAIN (or MAIN2) is my stuff – and it was saying “Group 1” when it was scanning before.