808Re: [BC346XT] Turning a Site or Group on and off

    Nov 23, 2012
      Just pressing the buttons turns on/off Systems, not Groups. For Groups,
      you press the function button then the Group Quick Key number.

      That said, I think your suggestion will help him, as it's likely he is
      missing a System, not a Group.

      Joe M.