766Re: [BC346XT] San Bernardino County trunked system

    Aug 26, 2012
      Sites are used to Systems that have multiple sites, not to combine
      multiple Systems into one. Whoever told you that, or wherever you read
      it, was wrong.

      Program each system as a separate System.

      For those that have multiple sites, if any, program each site as a
      separate Site.

      Joe M.