755Re: [BC346XT] Adjust Volume for Weather Alert Tone?

  • David Landrum
    Jul 12, 2012
      Hello,

      No. The WX Tone volume cannot be adjusted. There are good reasons why the WX Alert is loud. Yes, it has scared me a few times but that's the point. You want to be alerted to dangerous WX.

      73

      Dave L.

      Sent from an Apple iGadget.