754Adjust Volume for Weather Alert Tone?

  • distinctimaging
    Jul 12, 2012
      On the BC346XT, is there any way to adjust the volume for the weather alert tone (siren)? I've gone through the manual and even a few online guides and can't find anything that works.

      I've been keeping my radio on in weather alert mode with a few major storm systems coming through the area.

      The volume adjusts the actual broadcast, but the alert tone is unbelievably loud. I'd rather have it down a bit instead of scaring the 'poop' out of me every time the alerts come through, especially in the middle of the night. It's louder than our smoke alarms ;-)

      Thanks in advance!!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic