749No Scan

  • mrspink213
    Jun 20, 2012
      We recently purchased a BC346xt and I tried to program it manually but got confused in the instructions. I know I messed it up so I did the reset by holding the 2 9 Hold keys on start up. I answered yes to reinstall the preprogrammed systems. When I checked, they were there but now it won't scan or search beyond Atlanta. There is no hold and nothing seems to be locked. I'm sure I did not start it using a start up key, so I am at a loss to figure out what I did and how to remedy the situation. It has been many years since we had a scanner, so you may as well consider me a newbie. I have ordered an adapter for the USB port so will try the PC programming next, but it still needs to scan and search. Any suggestions?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic