736Re: edacs

  • Shriraj
    Mar 19, 2012
      Thanks brian for revert

      I've already gone thru radio reference but frequency's mentioned are incorrect this I've found out by brute scanning, actual frequencies are in 868.xxx range. also LCN order is also not mentioned i want to setup this up properly so i can update radio reference database properly.

      regrds

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <mtnbiker2005ipn@...> wrote:

      > [Link to the system] (last updated in 2009)
      >
      > Mumbai (Bombay) Police Force
      > System Type: EDACS Networked Standard
      > <http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=4830>

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic