      From: "wwilkie3999@..." <wwilkie3999@...>
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, January 2, 2012 1:43:07 PM
      Subject: [BC346XT] BC346XT "ATT" on even when turned off.

      I have a BC346XT and have the Ontario Fleetnet Zone 1 programmed into it as well
      as PEEL REGION. On both systems when running indicate a flashing "ATT" on the
      display. When I go into the menu and check it, it indicates that the ATT is off.
      I can put the same info into my BC396XT and it runs fine. I have cleared the
      memory and reprogrammed the systems both manually and directly from Radio
      Reference with the same results. HELP!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated.