671Re: charging question

  • mike_dot_groves
    Oct 28, 2011
      The BC346XT charges at 200mA, plus or minus about 10%, depending on whether the batteries are empty or full. (Measured with my Fluke DMM.)

      The rule of thumb for charging is to feed them with about 1.5x their capacity. This means if you want to fully charge 2000mAH batteries that are empty, you need to give them about 3000mAH of juice. At the 200mA rate, that means charging them for 3000/200 or around 15 hours.

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "Mark W. Walton" <mark.walton@...> wrote:

      > I based my estimate on the charging time of an auxiliary charger I have. I don't know what the BC346XT's charging rate is.
      >
      > Mark Walton
      > mark.walton@...

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic