639Re: No hits on TGID's in Scan, no alpha tags

  • mkw400_y
    Jun 21, 2011
      Hi and thank you for your help. I'm using FreeSCAN for my software. I did check for extra characters (great idea)... thanks. No issues there. Bad news about the rebanding... I've tried to understand that and band plans with no luck (is that the same as a fleet map?). Would this problem(s) be something that has been solved somewhere on the web... some link perhaps? I really have tried to understand the banding things though I had not associated that with this problem. Either way, thank you.

      Mike