      From: PAUL DAVIS <paultd@...>
      Subject: [BC346XT] Re: Manual
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 3:35 AM

      Anybody know of a manual for the 346? I can't make any sense of the stupid disc that came with the radio! Also,if anyone lives in the Boston-Quincy-Milton area and knows how to use this radio I would love to hear from them. I only want to have one conventional systsem.         Thanks in advance, Paul.