6Re: Uniden Announces BCD396XT and BC346XT Handheld Scanners

  • Ron H.
    Sep 29, 2008
      If this is what you think is going to hear alot of radio traffic,
      then forget it, Handheld scanners with a rubber ducky antenna can not
      hear as well as a Base Scanner, with an external antenna, trust me on
      this, where is my Handheld, sitting in my radio room conected to an
      outside antenna, doing quite well, thankyou, but Mobil/Base scanners
      work the best.
      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:

      > These are the features that are added to the BC246T. GPS support is
      included (as mentioned in the announcement) as is control channel
      data output w/o tap.

      Handheld Scanners