593Re: another question

    Mar 9, 2011
      HE is trying to program in the "ABEEP SEARS2-UHF-CHICAGO -LTR System, and he needs to go to the radioreference.com database ILL trunked systems, click on the above , scroll down to"SYS-11" on the LTR-ILL systems and program in the 346XT this 20 LCN freqys as LCN-4 is one of Superior freqys....Then set up a Group with the proper TG's one being the one he mentioned in his email..."Press MENU_PGM SYSTEM-LTR and follow the prompts .....