      From: None <flightresq@...>
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, March 8, 2011 9:59:18 PM
      Subject: [BC346XT] another question

      I am still trying to load talk groups for LTR 0-04-141 A SupA: Chi 1M Superior
      Ambulance "Chicago 1" Mobiles [site 11] EMS Dispatch

      0-04-142 A SupA: Chi 1D Superior Ambulance "Chicago 1" Dispatch [site 11] EMS
      Dispatch

      I programmed the frequency and LCN 01. How do load the talk groups? Thanks once
      again.

      Bob