527Re: New Scanner

    Jan 1, 2011
      Good for you "Brad Wright", your one of the few i have read on here that used his "HANDS" to learn the scanner...Its great fun dealing with the menu in this scanner and when its all up in your "noodle" you can program any of the Uniden scanners at home or in the mobile...Im not saying "software' is not good but knowledge of the scanner in hand is BEST...Congratulations Brad and Happy NewYear to all the great people on these boards who have taught me alot....PS: Especially "Marks-Scanners easy to use manuals, he is the GEREATEST...