      From: JOHNNY cHANCELLOR <txtruker@...>
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, January 1, 2011 1:50:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [BC346XT] RE: New Scanner

      Jan mine has Atlanta and Houston but I do not need any of them. I can pick up
      some in Houston but what I want is to program my town and the surrounding towns
      in it. These are all small towns that would not be preprogrammed on any scanner.

      My Niece is a pretty smart gal and she has been working on it for several hours
      but has not got the freescan to download any thing yet. I am wishing now that I
      had not bought it. It seems to be more trouble than it is worth. I just wanted
      to buy my wife a nice scanner for her Birthday.
       Happy New Year to you and to everyone here. Life is good.