459FreeScan on Linux

  • Ken Sprouse
    Oct 10, 2010
      Has anyone had any luck getting Free Scan to work under WINE? I am going to
      try WINE first but I see that Free Scan requires the .NET framework so I
      have Virtual Box set up on my system so as soon as I get a virtual Windows
      machine up I will give that a try if WINE doesn't work. I'm trying
      to eliminate keeping a separate system with Windows just for things like
      Free Scan.

      Ken Sprouse / WA3FKG John 3:16 http://wa3fkg.blogspot.com
      You meet the nicest people at a TEA Party.
      The box said "Win98/2000/XP or better" so I installed Linux!
      Smith & Wesson - The ultimate point and click user interface.
      If handguns cause crime, mine is defective.