450Help!

  • wwwabbit2wwwabbit
    Sep 24, 2010
      I think I am in this deep... I picked up a BC346XT the other day. We have a system called CREST (a Moto Type II SmartZone according to radioreference) http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2589 where I live here in Victoria, B.C.

      I downloaded the FreeScan software as a start to see what I could do... seems to work OK, just the user is lost.

      Does anyone have any good pointers of FAQ's or How-To's for programming all this stuff in?

      I *THOUGHT* I programmed it all in, and it is showing up in the menu's on the scanner, however I keep getting the "Scan Mode - Nothing to Scan" error on the screen :(

      Tips/tricks/pointers?

      Thanks!
      ~Brian
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic