414Re: [BC346XT] BCProgTool.TCL for cross platform XT Operation and Minimal Programming Support

  • Ken Sprouse
    Aug 3, 2010
      Thanks much for the pointer. I just recently acquired a BC346 and have been
      watching for a program that would allow me to stay away from Windows and
      still be able to program the radio. I will give it a try as soon as I find
      one of those "tuit" devices.

      On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Keith <kilowattradio@...> wrote:

      > For TCL/TK software cross platform support. Works and designed for Mac OS
      > X,
      > Unix, Linux, Windows 98+ and any other platform that supports TCL/TK
      > software serial port communications.
      >
      > Comments from users:
      > Works great!
      > Worst piece of S**T out there!
      >
      > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/bcprogtool/
      >
      > --
      > Best Regards, Keith
      > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/

      --
      Ken Sprouse / WA3FKG John 3:16 http://wa3fkg.blogspot.com
      You meet the nicest people at a TEA Party.