379Re: [BC346XT] Re: Unable to use priority scan on trunked motorola channels.

    Jun 7, 2010
      It also may not work at all if the talkgroup is not assigned as a
      priority talkgroup, or it may require a break in the current talkgroup
      so the scanner can see that the priority talkgroup is active.

      There are a lot of variables when it comes to trunked priority.

      Joe M.